Is your hardest and most difficult contract, the cleaning service?
Are these concerns ringing a bell as well,
because we know how it is, and these are direct quotes from Commercial property Manager’s like yourself:
- Communication is tough, I can never get a hold of the right person in charge
- They started off great, but the work has really gotten off track after a few months
- I don’t really know who they are, I don’t feel like I’m a part of something, and it’s just another job for them. If that’s the case, I can go with a franchise, which I don’t want to do
- They’re too expensive and not competitive” Not that I am cheap, but I want someone who can get discounts from suppliers, efficient enough to be competitive, and most importantly, not lowball me to get the job, I’m too busy for that garbage
- I need a professional company, but one that has culture, and can retain employees. I need the same people I can trust and get to know cleaning my properties, so I know what to expect. I’ve received calls in the middle of the night about alarms or lost keys, and I hate getting up in the middle of the night, Haha
We get it. We have talked with, read articles, blogs, forums, heard your pain, and we have created a system just for Commercial Property Managers, because we love you and know how hard you work and how many hats you wear.
Check out our Facebook page and
have a few laughs,
Join our Facebook group
“Let’s simplify Property Management, shall we”
Call us immediately if you are pondering getting out of the Commercial Property Management business because of your cleaning service, or if you are lonely and need a cocktail